The shortest and lightest Marine Breakaway Coupling on the market
Marine2 is 32% shorter and 25% lighter than alternatives
ABS Type Approved
This smaller Marine Breakaway Coupling reduces stress and fatigue on the hose when wrapped on the reel and that means lower operational costs.
A shorter and lighter Marine Breakaway Coupling causes less disruption when wound on the hose reel.
An alternative Marine Breakaway Coupling that is larger, longer and heavier than the KLAW Marine2 causes greater disruption when wound on the hose reel. This increases stress and hose fatigue.
The KLAW Easy Reset Facility means the coupling can be serviced or reset after activation without the need for removal from the line. This reduces downtime and stress on the hose due to less need for additional handling.
All the benefits of KLAW Marine Breakaway Coupling technology
- Double Closure on activation provides minimum upstream and downstream spillage
- 100% shut-off
- Instantaneous Closure
- Minimum headloss delivering efficient flow rates
- Easy Reset Facility
- Reliable and proven technology
- Robust construction
- Field serviceable
- Dowels resist torsional forces
- The Industry Standard for Marine Breakaway Couplings
- No risk of Partial Break
- Fatigue resistant
- Calibrated breaking load tolerances
- Easily adapted to hammer union connection
- Proven KLAW Flip-Flap technology
- Automatic activation
- Breakstuds calibrated to hose string requirements
- Extended male spigot resisting bending movements
- No special tools required for servicing
- Nyloc nuts resists vibration
Marine2 technology is based on 18 years operational experience and over 15,000 KLAW Marine Breakaway Couplings in operation around the world.
Read the KLAW 2018 Whitepaper on Reducing stress on Hose Reel transfer systems when using Marine Breakaway Couplings.
For further information contact KLAW
+44 1373 827 100